Please note all prices are for informative purposes only and are subject to change. Please call Dannsair Dance Academy for most accurate pricing.
- Registration fees and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- There will be no prorating or refunds given due to missed classes.
- Each student is encouraged to make up missed classes in another similarly leveled class.
- Withdrawing Policy: Students need to complete a drop class form.
Annual Registration Fee $20
Solo Lessons $30 per ½ hour
Duet/Trio $20 per ½ hour (per student)
Drop in Single Class Rate
1 hour class $15
1 ½ hours class $20
Returned checks will incur an additional $25 fee.
Assessed at the 5th of the month, a late fee of $10.00 may be applied.
Registration & Tuition Policies
- Classes will be closed to further enrollment once maximum capacity has been reached.
- An annual registration fee of $20 will be collected when enrolling.
- Initial payment will be collected when registering.
Tuition Payment Plan
- Is to be paid on the first of each month. It will be considered late after the 5th and a $10.00 late fee will be automatically added. After two months, and the tuition is not paid, then the student will not be allowed to participate in class until tuition is current.
- Dannsair Dance Academy accepts payments by cash, check, and credit cards (Visa or MasterCard).
- NO REFUNDS will be issued due to withdrawing from classes.
- NO REFUNDS for registration fees, tuition, recital fees or costumes, etc.
- A non-refundable fee of $20 per student is required yearly at time of registration.
- Cancelled Classes
- Classes are usually not cancelled, however, if there are three or fewer students in the class the class may be shortened per the teacher’s discretion.
- Schedule Changes
- All schedule changes must have the director’s and both teacher’s consent.
- Business Matters
- Must be directed to our office. To voice any concerns or questions with the director, you must make an appointment for a scheduled meeting. No instructor or director is to be stopped before, after or during a dance class with questions. This takes away from scheduled classes and WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Under no circumstance should a parent walk into a dance class room before, during or after a dance class. Thank you.
- The school reserves the right to provide a substitute teacher if the regularly scheduled teacher is ill or otherwise unable to teach classes. If a teacher is ill and the school cannot arrange a substitute any missed classes will be made-up.
- Missed Lessons and Make-Up lessons
- If student misses a class, they may get a make-up slip from the front office. That make-up class must be used by the second month of the missed class.
Refer a Friend
- If you refer a friend to Dannsair Dance Academy, then you receive a $25 credit on your tuition, after their second month of enrollment.